When you support Healthy Savannah, you’re promoting a Culture of Health, for good.
We offer several ways to give, so that your priorities come first.
- ONLINE: You can make a convenient and secure online donation HERE with your credit/debit card. Please consider a recurring monthly donation to increase your impact and support our work year-round.
- CHECK: Checks should be made payable to “Healthy Savannah” and mailed to:
PO Box 9910
Savannah, GA 31412
- FACEBOOK FUNDRAISERS: The option to create a fundraiser that your Facebook friends can contribute towards is an easy way to ask many people to support Healthy Savannah at the same time. You can set up your custom fundraiser in a few quick clicks, and know that the funds you raise will come directly to us! Learn More.
- STOCK OR DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS: If you are interested in supporting us through a tax beneficial donation of stock or your donor-advised funds, please contact (or have your broker contact) email@example.com. We’d love to work with you!
- WORKPLACE GIVING: Many employers offer workplace giving programs through platforms like Benevity to help foster a culture of philanthropy among their employees. Please check with your HR department to see if your company has a giving program in place. Often you can arrange to have one-time or recurring donations to Healthy Savannah deducted directly from your payroll. Also be sure to ask about an employer matching gift!
- AMAZONSMILE: AmazonSmile is a different way to shop for all the same products and services you expect through Amazon. The difference is the AmazonSmile Foundation will contribute 0.5% of your purchase to your designated charity. For instructions on making Healthy Savannah your charity of choice, click HERE.
Please contact Director of Philanthropy & Donor Engagement, Nicole Berman, with any questions: (912) 328-6620; firstname.lastname@example.org.