When you support Healthy Savannah, you’re promoting health equity in our community, for good.
Your gift means so much to us. Below are the ways we currently accept donations.
- ONLINE: You can make a convenient and secure online donation HERE with your credit/debit card. Please consider a recurring monthly donation to increase your impact and support our work year-round.
- CHECK: Checks should be made payable to “Healthy Savannah” and mailed to:
PO Box 9910
Savannah, GA 31412
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS: As a coalition-based organization, we rely on our partners. When you commit your company to becoming an annual corporate sponsor, we will work together year-round to meet your CSR and employee wellness needs. View our Partnership Matrix.
- FACEBOOK FUNDRAISERS: The option to create a fundraiser that your Facebook friends can contribute towards is an easy way to ask many people to support Healthy Savannah at the same time. You can set up your custom fundraiser in a few quick clicks, and know that the funds you raise will come directly to us! Learn More.
- STOCK OR DONOR-ADVISED FUNDS: If you are interested in supporting us through a tax beneficial donation of stock or your donor-advised funds, please contact (or have your broker contact) email@example.com. We’d love to work with you!
- WORKPLACE GIVING: Many employers offer workplace giving programs through platforms like Benevity to help foster a culture of philanthropy among their employees. Check with your HR department to see if your company has a giving program in place. Often you can arrange to have one-time or recurring donations to Healthy Savannah deducted directly from your payroll. Also be sure to ask about an employer matching gift!
- AMAZONSMILE: A different way to shop Amazon. The AmazonSmile Foundation contributes 0.5% of your purchase to your designated charity, when you sign up. Instead of navigating to amazon, go to smile.amazon.com every time you shop. For instructions on making Healthy Savannah your charity of choice, click HERE.
Please contact our Director of Philanthropy & Donor Engagement, Nicole Berman, with any questions: (912) 328-6620; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy Savannah is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; charitable gifts and grants are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our EIN (Tax ID) is 45-4714802.